I have converted your post into a proxy ticket in our support system so that we may better assist you; you should receive an e-mail to let you know that the ticket has been submitted, and another e-mail will alert you to our response, which you may expect within one business day.
In the future, you may submit support tickets directly through our support web site by following these steps:
1. Go to http://cnet.custhelp.com
2. Click on the "E-mail Support" tab.
3. Enter the e-mail address associated with your account.
4. From the "Category:" drop-down menu, choose the "CNET TechTracker" option, and the "TechTracker General" sub-option.
5. Fill in the subject line and the "Details:" section.
6. Click the "Submit Question" button, and please be sure to follow through to the final confirmation page!
CNET TechTracker Support
My system is Win 2010 64 Bit.
TT (Tech Tracker) Software Manager/Scan window says quote, " 1Update available 20 tracked items", To View TT Home Page..........click on 'View my software, button"end quote. Whereby there is no such button? There is 'My Software Updates' button, but nothing in it? So there is nothing either on the scan window or on my logged in page for me to get to the above items and updates? Currently worthless! Please Advise?