- the original Windows XP drivers from Dell from the original driver CD
- downloaded Windows Vista drivers from Dell for this laptop
- downloaded Windows 7 drivers from Dell for this laptop
- Windows Vista drivers from the makers from the components (that you determined with Everest or Belarc)
- Windows 7 drivers from the makers from the components (that you determined with Everest or Belarc)
We don't know, because you didn't tell. Just "the sound device" doesn't say much, if anything.
- What version of Windows 7 did you install? The release candidate from February, downloaded from the Microsoft site? Or some cracked version from a P2P network? There's no retail version in the shops yet, is there?
I just install fresh new window 7 on my dell ispiron 1420, but then no sound come out from my laptop.
Before this I use window XP.
I already install the sound device for my laptop but, error message comes out saying no sound device installed or maybe it's used by other application. Help please