Hi there I ordered my new Macbook Pro on 23/2/10 and the retailer rang me today because it should of been in by now and he said that Apple were a bit coy about why it wasn't ready yet so we both suspect that there is an upgrade on the way or hope anyway i was holding off because of the rumors but got sick of waiting so would be a bonus if i get a new i5 chip
With so many rumors, yes just rumors; If you needed a macbook pro within the next 3-4 weeks, do you buy now or wait for the next new line of Macbook Pros to come out? I guess for me it depends on how soon they will be released. The problem with that is no one knows for sure. If it will be longer than 30 days, then I need to buy one now. Anyone here anything new out there?