LG forum

General discussion

by binkies06 / June 5, 2009 4:08 PM PDT

I am DESPERATE to know if LG is coming out with any new flip phones for verizon wireless in the next month or so. When I saw the 2 new ones there today I though surely they could have told me those were coming out soon (I saw that Nicole Lee had seen it already when i looked for a video review and Jen from howard forums got the alias 2 before it came out {i saw it in a video}).

Right now, I have the LG vx7000 in silver/black. It really is the best phone ever minus the fact that it doesn't have a speaker. It's fancy, yet simple and I feel that no flip phones at verizon are up the the standards. Even tho I'm 21, I just want a phone. I have don't need a laptop/tv/ipod/ whatever all in a phone. I have those things.

So! If anyone knows wether or not LG is going to be coming out with a new flip/clamshell for verizon in the next month or so I would REALLY apreciate you letting me kno.

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: NEW LG PHONES
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: NEW LG PHONES
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
LG on Verizon
by birdmantd Forum moderator / June 5, 2009 11:22 PM PDT
In reply to: NEW LG PHONES

The next generation of the LG Voyager is being released in the next few days/weeks. The official name is the VX-11000 Env Touch. Looks almost identical to the current Voyager but has some upgraded features.

Collapse -
by binkies06 / June 6, 2009 1:58 AM PDT
In reply to: LG on Verizon

do you know if there going to have any new flip phones?

Collapse -
Check Hofo
by Pepe7 / June 6, 2009 2:35 AM PDT
In reply to: LG

Collapse -
new verizon flip phones
by verizonphones / June 7, 2009 1:13 AM PDT
In reply to: NEW LG PHONES

I have found that verizon has released three new non-flip lg phones, including lg env3, env touch and glance th in Jun, but it seems that there is no new lg flip phones will head to verizon.
WHile i know the BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230 will hit verizon on Jun 19th,another is the Casio Exilim C721.
But you can consider the lg env3 or the en touch,know more about them from here:

Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

CNET Holiday Gift Guide

Looking for great gifts under $100?

Trendy tech gifts don't require a hefty price tag. Choose from these CNET-recommended useful and high-quality gadgets.