PC Hardware forum

Resolved Question

New computer build, first time. NEED HELP!!!

by TheGamingMouse / July 12, 2013 12:09 PM PDT

Hello, all!!!! I'm building a World of Warcraft gaming computer, I've bumped my budget to 600ish and this is what I've got so far from newegg.

Hard Drive WD WD Blue WD2500AAKX 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard

CD Drive ASUS Black SATA DVD-ROM Drive Model DVD-E818AAT - OEM

Power Supply KINGWIN ABT-750MM 750W ATX 12V v2.2/ BTX SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply

RAM Kingston HyperX XMP Blu Red Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 Desktop Memory Model KHX16C9B1RK2/8X

CPU AMD FX-6350 Vishera 3.9GHz Socket AM3+ 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor FD6350FRHKBOX

Video Card XFX FX-777A-ZNJ4 Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB 128-bit DDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Case Rosewill CHALLENGER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower
Computer Case, comes with Three Fans-1x Front Blue LED 120mm Fan, 1x
Top 140mm Fan, 1x Rear 120mm Fan, option Fans-2x Side 120mm Fan

I would like to have wow on ultra and have dual monitors. Any help/recommendations would be appreciated!!! Thank you!!!

TheGamingMouse has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer »
Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: New computer build, first time. NEED HELP!!!
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: New computer build, first time. NEED HELP!!!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Best Answer as chosen by TheGamingMouse

Collapse -
Your getting closer
by bob b / July 13, 2013 2:00 AM PDT
Collapse -
Thanks!
by TheGamingMouse / July 13, 2013 3:05 AM PDT
In reply to: Your getting closer

OK, thank you guys for your help, I will definitely use your recommendations. Thank you a bunch!!!!

Collapse -
Answer
Power supply
by Netbookstore / July 12, 2013 3:14 PM PDT

You have very solid build. My only doubt is the power supply. I am sure 600W is enough to pwer your spec. I recommend you to change it to Corsair Builder Series CX 600 Watt

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech for the school year

Smart tech for smart students

Forget the pencils and notebooks. Gear up your students with these portable and powerful note-taking machines.