We're sorry for the difficulty you have encountered here. I have converted your post into a proxy ticket in our support system so that we may better assist you; you should receive an e-mail to let you know that the ticket has been submitted, and another e-mail will alert you to our response, which you may expect within one business day.
In the future, you may submit support tickets directly through our support web site by following these steps:
1. Go to http://cnet.custhelp.com
2. Click on the "E-mail Support" tab.
3. Enter the e-mail address associated with your account.
4. From the "Category:" drop-down menu, choose the "CNET TechTracker" option, and the "TechTracker General" sub-option.
5. Fill in the subject line and the "Details:" section.
6. Click the "Submit Question" button, and please be sure to follow through to the final confirmation page!
CNET TechTracker Support
Neither the Register Now button or the My Software button works. I haven't been able to access these functions. What's keeping it from working?
Also, occasionally a bubble message will pop up over the TechTracker quick start icon, telling me that it is not registered, and to click on the message in order to begin the process. I click, it disappears, nothing happens.
Dell Inspiron 531
Vista SP2 32 bit