MSF 1.o hidden area on hard drive

by capitanflorius / July 17, 2010 6:21 PM PDT

Dear friends,

I'd like to know if any of you downloaded and installed the program
"MSF 1.o hidden area on hard drive".
This software was inserted from CNET in June 28, 2010
The functions of this program, as specified by the programmer constructor are:
""MSF is a software that gives you a hidden working area on your hard
drive. Its size is flexible, so it only takes the space it need. You can drag and drop, copy and paste or move files to and from the hidden
area using the familiar Windows explorer layout. Once you are
finished, just close the window, and your changes will be saved"".

Works it well, or cause problems?
I have a notebook with window XP home edition pack 3.

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: MSF 1.o hidden area on hard drive
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: MSF 1.o hidden area on hard drive
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: program
by Kees Bakker / July 17, 2010 9:29 PM PDT

Maybe it must be 1.0 in stead of 1.o. But for now, your post is the only one to come up when googling "MSF 1.o hidden area on hard drive". So it's totally unclear what you're talking about. Can you provide a link to the programs download page?

Collapse -
MSF 1.1 hidden area on hard drive
by capitanflorius / July 17, 2010 11:18 PM PDT
In reply to: Re: program

Yes, dear Kees,
the MSF program is now version 1.1 (version 1.0 was updated on July 8, 2010).
The download link is:

Other users downloaded this software but no one has posted a review.
Judging from what the manufacturer says should be good, since it creates time to time the space he needs and gives you a hidden working area on your hard drive, protected with password. Its size is flexible, so it only takes the space it needs.
The file you can download is a little file zip of only 753 Kb from which we obtained from a file "msi" of 898 Kb.
I checked both and are free of viruses and spywere.
Thank you for interest.

Collapse -
It's a zip file.
by MarkFlax Forum moderator / July 18, 2010 9:08 PM PDT

File name MSF_1-1.zip

I haven't tried it, and as you say, there are no reviews yet for this software at the Download.com site. It has only recently been added, (July 8), so may be it is early days yet.

Unfortunately their web site at http://nemis.cabanova.com/ is in a foreign language, I would guess one of the Nordic countries, (although I saw a Romanian reference in another of their web pages), and I can't see an option there for English translation.

Strangely, that other page I saw defaults to English and has other language options, but not the MSF software page.

I can see no testimonials, no forums, and their Support page only offers a gmail email address.

I think you would be a "tester" for this, so be sure you understand how to recover from installing and using this software if anything untoward happens.

Good luck.

Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

CNET Holiday Gift Guide

Looking for great gifts under $100?

Trendy tech gifts don't require a hefty price tag. Choose from these CNET-recommended useful and high-quality gadgets.