Are you able to END MS AntiSpyware 2009 Processes:
1. Press ?Alt+Ctrl+Delete?, then click on ?Task Manager?. You can also launch the Task Manager instantly if you press Ctrl + Shift + ESC simultaneously. This is much easier than accessing it from Ctrl + Alt + Delete or the taskbar. It works for both Windows XP or Windows Vista.
2. Select the process that you want to stop, then click on ?End Process?.
It?s advised not to stop a system process. Stopping a system process can cause the computer to hang or freeze up.
Look for. one at the time:
Find and Delete these MS AntiSpyware 2009
1. From Start ?> Search, then click on ?For Files and Folders??
2. From ?What do you want to search for?? list on the left, click on ?All files and folders?
3. Type the filenames on the search box, and choose the ?Local Hard Drives? (normally, it?s C: drive)
4. Click on ?Search?. That?s it!
Are now able to install, update and run Malwarebytes AntiMalware?
MS Antispyware 2009 got installed in my computer and kept running after every start up so i went to add/remove programs and removed it but I still have some problems. First I cannot run SuperAntispyware I get an error(SuperAntispyware has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience). I can run windows defender for a little while before I get another error (Service executable has encountered a problem and needs to close)Then (Windows Defender encountered an error: 0x800106ba. A problem caused this program's service to stop. To start service, restart your computer or search help and Support for how to start a service manually.) I downloaded the set up for malwarebytes' Anti-Malware on a flash drive and put it on my computer because I can't download anything but when I try to run it nothing happens. Since I can't install it I can't run the program. I tried system restore but when I get to Confirm Restore Point Selection I click next and it does not do anything. I cannot reach folder options nothing happens again. I tried everything in safe mode as well and the same thing happens. When I go online and search about MS antispyware the pages come up blank. Please help.