The CNET Lounge

General discussion

Molly, we are not mad at you, we are mad with you1

by SwampYankee01 / September 7, 2007 4:50 AM PDT

you didn't go far enough. Must suck for you having to speak about the same cult day, after day. It's just a music player.
Does this cult remind you of another cult that worships no only a piece of hardware, but only a certain brand of hardware?
Yup, These kool-aid drinkers are the same as the Harley Davidson folks.
Worshiping a brand of hardware

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Molly, we are not mad at you, we are mad with you1
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Molly, we are not mad at you, we are mad with you1
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Wrong
by Arborond / September 7, 2007 5:11 AM PDT

No we really are mad at Molly
plus Harleys are way cool

Collapse -
yeah, thats the problem
by SwampYankee01 / September 7, 2007 7:23 AM PDT
In reply to: Wrong

You don't know the difference between 'like' & everyone must love my brand and only my brand or they are a poopy-head!
The Apple FanBoys are zealots of the worst kind and everywhere they post is worse of for it. It's all iPodiPodiPodiPodiPodiPodiPodiPodiPodiPodiPodiPodiPodiPodiPodiPod and everything else is not worthy of discussion because the messiah told you that he is the one true god or one true mouse button.
Just like the Harley FanBoys you must have a sticker saying:
"My other mac is a Mac Book Pro" or something

Collapse -
Speak for yourself
by IceBurgh / September 7, 2007 5:38 AM PDT

<nm>

Collapse -
I said before...
by three_toed_frog / September 7, 2007 5:51 AM PDT

in the thread that got nuked...

I started listening regularly because of the rants, and I continue to listen because of the rants.

Am I a minority here?

Molly, Tom, crank it up to 11, imo.

Collapse -
I also like rants.
by irafreight / September 7, 2007 6:34 AM PDT
In reply to: I said before...

Ranters of the world unite!!

Collapse -
Ranting 4tw
by Jetsers / September 7, 2007 7:02 AM PDT
In reply to: I also like rants.

Keep ranting about anything you want.
I am a sony fanboi, but I don't get all up in a huff when you rant about them. Hell half the time I agree.
Keep up the good work!

Collapse -
Not mad-just peeved
by nekogami13 / September 7, 2007 8:11 AM PDT

Apple Fans talk about iPod, iPod, ad nauseum because the other manufacturers do not support us(creative, sony etc. are not compatible with Macs) and they do not have 80% market share driving Apple share prices up.

Molly constantly displays her anti-Apple bias with her rabid rants against them and everything they do.
It gets old and is annoying listening to it over and over again.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech for the holiday

Find recipes for July 4 with these foodie apps

The Fourth of July means fireworks, fun and food. If you're planning on a barbecue this weekend, we've got the apps to help you find holiday-inspired recipes.