I know of no unit that comes with the laser. So my thought is you would add that. Maybe a gun laser pointer mounted like a Borg accessory? Anyhow this is going to have you think of the usual GoPro and other stuff to make it go.
I am wanting to buy a mini sports action camcorder, but there are so many to choose from I don't know where to start!
I do have certain criteria though.
I enjoy metal detecting, so I have a metal detector in one hand, a spade in the other and I wear gloves.
* It would need to be handsfree operation most of the time.
* It would need a wrist mounted remote, so I can switch it on and off with a gloved hand.
* Laser positioning, so I know I am capturing what I want and not the end of my boot. Preferably with the laser on / off incorporated in the remote also.
* It would need to be rainproof as I'm always getting caught in the rain.
* Small and light enough to be mounted on the side of my head, so I can capture what I am digging, or wildlife, by line of sight. I don't wish to draw attention to myself by having something sitting on my head like a belisha beacon.
* Good sound recording, as I would want to make a running commentary while videoing.
* High Definition quality recording.
I would be grateful for a few suggestions, which meet my criteria?