Use which you like. If you don't like it, then it's not the right decision.
2. Gaming, heavy video work tends to get the desktops. For this 3D printing, from what I see, a laptop is fine.
3. Your choice. The office just goes with the usual 500GB to 1TB drives that come stock.
4. The software is what you can use plus works with the system you are driving.
5. Harder area. For some the plastic making bot is what they need so you should know this first, not last.
Looking for advice and suggestions on this topic.
What do you consider is the best configuration for 3D image processing and 3D printing. For instances, I want to print a model of my car. I take a number of photos, roll them up into a 3D image and create a model on a 3D printer. Starting from scratch here are a few questions I need help answering
1. MAC or PC?
2. Desktop or Laptop?
3. How much memory (hard disk)
4. What Software (Cheetah3D)
5. Which 3D printer (MakrBot II)
And the other thousand questions I don't even know to ask.
Thank you for your suggestions and advice.