1. I don't think that blutooth sharing will work. If the BlackBerry supports it, why not try it. If not, try putting the dates on your computer and then putting those on the Dare. If all else fails, do it *cringe manually.
2. The pictures don't take that long to transfer. The only stupid thing that wastes time is the little message like "SAVED TO CARD". This annoying feature can't be turned off.
3. No. The Dare plays AAC and MP3 format (according to the CNET review), so you can play unprotected iTunes music! But other than that the support for music files seems to be limited.
4. I'm not sure about that. My brother has the phone and I asked him all the questions, but he never put the CD in his computer.
My Dare should arrive today, but I still have questions. Hopefully a fully experienced Dare user can answer all these questions, but I'll take what I can get.
1. How can I transfer my Tmobile Blackberry calendar and contacts to the Dare? Both phones have bluetooth. Does that make it easier?
2. I read somewhere, I believe the Verizon website that pics can take an hour just to save. Does this have anything to do with the micro-SD card, resolution of pic, or what? Am I going to have to wait to take a new pic and then an additional hour for that one to save?
3. Is Rhapsody my only choice for downloading music from a website?
4. What is on the CD included in the packaging?