Please uninstall Java. Press Windows+ 'X' key on the keyboard. Select 'Programs and Features' from the context menu that appears on the left bottom corner. Hereafter, install Java by following these steps:
1. Go to this Java installer website.
2. Download and Install Windows Offline (32-bit)
3. Download and Install Windows Offline (64-bit)
4. After installing Java, restart the browser.
5. Visit the Java website to verify that the Java version has been installed correctly.
Hope this helps.
Thanks and Regards,
I'm trying to install Java 7 update 13 and it hangs looking for jre1.7.0_10-c.msi. I can't uninstall either because the file is missing.
Any help would be most appreciated.