Photo Editing & Graphic Design forum

Resolved Question

It's possible to sell my 3D Studio 2010/2011

by Garfi42 / September 27, 2011 4:49 PM PDT

I apologize for my awful english, at the beginning of 2011 I had to change my job, I was a 3D freelance designer. I would like to know if is it possible to sell my original copy of 3D Studio 2010 and the subscription update 2011.
Some hints?

Garfi42 has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: It's possible to sell my 3D Studio 2010/2011
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: It's possible to sell my 3D Studio 2010/2011
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Best Answer chosen by Garfi42

Collapse -
by MarkFlax Forum moderator / September 27, 2011 9:46 PM PDT

Try eBay.

You will need to uninstall it from your machine.

Collapse -
So sure?
by Garfi42 / September 28, 2011 1:54 AM PDT
In reply to: Sure

But, none is interested... here? I would like to use Ebay as my last chance...

Collapse -
No offers here.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / September 28, 2011 2:04 AM PDT
In reply to: So sure?

These forums are not "for sale or trade" forums.

If folk post such, the thread is either locked or deleted depending on if it's crossed the forum policy lines.

Collapse -
I apologize
by Garfi42 / September 28, 2011 5:07 AM PDT
In reply to: No offers here.

I was wrong, I'm so sorry.

CNET Holiday Gift Guide

Looking for great gifts under $100?

Trendy tech gifts don't require a hefty price tag. Choose from these CNET-recommended useful and high-quality gadgets.