The CNET Lounge

General discussion

Is V getting cranky?

by Prakash Puranik / September 28, 2006 9:18 AM PDT

hey, is it just me , or is veronica getting crankier as the podcast goes on? i noticed that she has been swearing more lately, which is weird, cause when i started listening in march she would never let molly swear (perhaps because she didn't wan't to edit it out?) is our sweet veronica turning into another molly? hmmmmmm... she did replace molly on the buzz report... oh well. love her anyway.

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Is V getting cranky?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Is V getting cranky?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) V, don't worry be happy.
by wizardjs / September 28, 2006 9:23 AM PDT
In reply to: Is V getting cranky?
Collapse -
dude
by earlysound / September 28, 2006 9:33 AM PDT

i said crap like... twice.

man, i have one rant and everyone throws a fit! have you thought that maybe i'm just like this, and only now becoming comfortable speaking my mind? hmmm?

Happy

Collapse -
Your rant was fun
by cardsbb9 / September 28, 2006 9:54 AM PDT
In reply to: dude

I don't think people are complaining that you gave us a rant..... some did focus on the aspect that thed $100 per game turned out to be incorrect, but that doesn't translate to critisizing you for giving us a rant.

Collapse -
hey
by Prakash Puranik / September 28, 2006 9:58 AM PDT

i haven't listened to the podcast for today or yesterday, so i'm not sure which rant you're refering to. i have just noticed that over the past few weeks i've been hearing more swearing by you (but less by molly). i have nothing wrong with it, it just seems like you're swearing more than usual (perhaps caused by staying up too late playing wow?)

i really do think you are cool.

Collapse -
swearing?
by timandra / September 30, 2006 12:49 PM PDT
In reply to: hey

I have never heard anyone on BOL swear ever. I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, seriously.

Dave (the psychologist)

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) must not listen that closely
by Prakash Puranik / October 3, 2006 12:25 PM PDT
In reply to: swearing?
Collapse -
possible outlet?
by Prakash Puranik / September 28, 2006 10:21 AM PDT

you should go on cranky geeks.

Collapse -
ooh, look, another rant! :0)
by Vance14 / September 29, 2006 2:00 AM PDT

I see it as you just becoming looser and more fun (not that you were ever uptight or boring, of course).

Collapse -
haha
by earlysound / September 29, 2006 2:13 AM PDT

thanks!

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) she just needs a hug is all
by Jonathan.C / September 29, 2006 3:10 PM PDT
In reply to: haha
Collapse -
Turns out Indy is our Oracle! (Veronica's slipping tongue)
by azizi26 / October 5, 2006 3:09 AM PDT
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Lets all chip in and get her a PS3
by DROrr / September 28, 2006 11:05 AM PDT
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) I think V would prefer a Wii
by center15 / September 28, 2006 9:32 PM PDT
Collapse -
It's good to hear her throw a fit every now and then.
by csliva11 / September 28, 2006 11:53 PM PDT

Quite frankly that's one of the reasons I tune in to the show is to hear Molly/Tom rants and to hear Veronica throw in one is extra icing on the cake (mmmmm....cake).

Collapse -
You were cranky when you said she was cranky.
by mdstout58 / September 29, 2006 1:13 PM PDT

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Happy

Collapse -
Why is everyone taking this wrong?
by Prakash Puranik / September 30, 2006 6:25 AM PDT

Hey, I never said cranky was a bad thing (if i had called dvorak, then that would have been bad.) I was just comparing her current personality to a few months ago. Also, I said she was getting to be like Molly. Is Molly bad? No. Then why is it an insult to be like her? I guess I didn't post clearly enough that I LIKE Veronica's new attitude.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) bacon supply low (nt)
by Noob1012 / October 2, 2006 8:18 AM PDT
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech for the holiday

Find recipes for July 4 with these foodie apps

The Fourth of July means fireworks, fun and food. If you're planning on a barbecue this weekend, we've got the apps to help you find holiday-inspired recipes.