Small business & Startups forum

General discussion

Is seo still effective?

by robertcalvin123 / February 3, 2013 7:20 PM PST

Hi, can seo still be used for optimizing and generating traffic is it the effective way ? if else what should i do?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Is seo still effective?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Is seo still effective?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
hi
by BrianMitchell1 / February 5, 2013 1:10 PM PST

Yeah... But why are you asking? Do you want to join as an seo executive?

Collapse -
Thanks for your reply
by robertcalvin123 / February 5, 2013 11:04 PM PST
In reply to: hi

I have created a website , i read that on performing seo we can get good traffic to web site, so i need some suggestions about that.

Collapse -
I can share
by fragile_crystal / February 13, 2013 3:30 AM PST
In reply to: Thanks for your reply

I want to visuallly show you the program just to give you anidea on what are the new marketing strategy that is available for you out there. Email me @ cdulay@vocus.com

Collapse -
Yse it is
by ericscott12 / February 25, 2013 2:08 PM PST
In reply to: Thanks for your reply

If you want to get traffic to your site then you can go for any internet marketing technique according to your choice like social media marketing, SEO, SMS marketing or email marketing all these techniques help to get good traffic and business growth according to your requirements.

Collapse -
Yes still effective
by fragile_crystal / February 13, 2013 3:27 AM PST
In reply to: hi

Yes Seo still effective. This will increase your presence online. And even put your business on top page on different search engines.

Collapse -
Social Media
by fragile_crystal / February 13, 2013 3:41 AM PST

Use social media site to market your business. The best way you can increase traffic to your site is to send news release consistently.

Collapse -
seo
by nipuhoq / March 18, 2013 6:59 PM PDT

Ya more seo more traffic on your site. You can online marketing with back link

Collapse -
seo
by infinif / March 28, 2013 10:36 PM PDT

yes if want boost your sells seo will help you to to get more visitors and traffic.

Collapse -
On page optimization is must
by technokrats / April 23, 2013 7:49 PM PDT

Firstly analyze your site whether it complies with the rule of on page optimization with proper title and meta tags, internal linking and of course unique and related content.

Collapse -
SEO
by GlobeTradex / May 9, 2013 11:46 PM PDT

Hi,
Surely SEO is a good way of getting traffic to your site but it take time to rank your site on search engine, depending on the keywords competition and how well you optimize the site for the keywords.

Collapse -
SEO
by Basilwilliams / June 9, 2013 3:38 PM PDT
In reply to: SEO

Yes SEO still effective now a days,because SEO is a good way of increasing traffic to your site and can grow your business on different search engines

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

CNET Forums

Looking for tech help?

Whether you’re looking for dependable tech advice or offering helpful tricks, join the conversation in our forums.