Because we can read the following.
"Our tests demonstrate fairly little difference between a $225 LGA 1155 Core i5-2500K and a $1000 LGA 2011 Core i7-3960X, even when three-way graphics card configurations are involved. It turns out that memory bandwidth and PCIe throughput don't hold back the performance of existing Sandy Bridge-based machines. "
So this tells me they are preying on the public that is programmed that the i7 is always better.
Hello my fellow friends,
I have been looking at this laptop for months and I really like this newest product from Razor.
17.3" Gaming Laptop
• Intel® Core™ i7 Quad Core Processor with Hyper-Threading
• CPU: 2.2GHz (Base) / 3.2GHz (Turbo)
• Intel® HM77 Express Chipset
• NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660M 2GB GDDR5
• 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz
• 500GB 7200RPM HDD (Primary Storage)
• 64GB SATA III SSD (Cache Acceleration)
• Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit or Windows 8 64 Bit
My question: Would this laptop make me happy as "the gamer"?