Office & Productivity Software

General discussion

Inventory Software

by hllee / April 22, 2012 8:06 PM PDT

I'm looking for an inventory software which is easy to use . . Just need to perform it storing and retrieving on my stock inventory only.

Currently I'm using the excel sheet for this purpose but prove tedious when I need to track back all my previous record . .Been searching on the web for this type of software and I come across the eStockCard Inventory software (www.estockcard.com) but not sure whether it is the right one for me . .Anyone use this software before?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Inventory Software
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Inventory Software
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Check CNET Downloads
by KenHusveg / April 22, 2012 8:31 PM PDT
In reply to: Inventory Software
Collapse -
Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software is highly recommended!
by travis1510 / July 18, 2012 2:13 PM PDT
In reply to: Inventory Software

Hi hllee! I found your question here and would like to share some of my opinions about eStockCard. I have been using their Warehouse Edition for quite some times already, I love it as it's really simple to use. Their IN and OUT features are great! I have to say that the tracking by product serial number is really amazing, I have tested some other inventory software but so far I think Chronos eStockCard inventory software has done a good job in this serialized tracking. Since you just want a software to store and retrieve your inventory, eStockCard should be perfect for you.

I would really recommend this software to others. Check out their website http://www.estockcard.com for more details. They have just launched a new software last month, I think it's really a good move for them to come out with the mobile inventory software.

Collapse -
Are you a little concerned about that Windows Mobile device?
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / July 18, 2012 2:29 PM PDT

With MSFT tossing these under the bus, how will that work now?

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech for the holiday

Find recipes for July 4 with these foodie apps

The Fourth of July means fireworks, fun and food. If you're planning on a barbecue this weekend, we've got the apps to help you find holiday-inspired recipes.