I've probably reached the end of the internet trying to solve this problem, hope you can help.
My laptop is running on XP, just had a new HD installed. I connect to my wireless fine, but can't seem to download anything large, such as Firefox installer. Results are inconsitent, specifically, the download progess bar will get anywhere from 5 to 75% before pausing, or a file is downloaded incomplete and is thus corrupt.
What's strange is the first few days I had got my computer back, it was able to download large files with ease.
- I am able to play YouTube videos all the way through
- My HD/Cache has plenty of space
- I'm not saving downloads on my desktop
- I recently uninstalled my Anti-Virus to see if that was the problem, it was not
- My roommate's downloads via wireless work fine, so it must be my computer's settings
Any tips? Again, my computer will not complete the downloading files larger than ~3MB (the specific MB figure, I'm not sure of). Thanks for your help!
$16,000 used SUVs
Whether you like your SUVs cute or capable, or some blend of the two, we've got a wide variety of choices in Roadshow's first collection of Editors' Used Picks.