Download.com Site Feedback forum

General discussion

Installing Nero AG File version 1.0.0.0

by Rogelio44 / July 24, 2010 7:21 AM PDT

Sistem Windows SXP, I'm trying to instal Nero Multimedia suie ESD-10.0.13200nsx, downloaded from CNET today., the installation process failed and send this message: "Microsoft.Net Framework 3.0 KB967328(x86)has Failed. setup will now exit". I have very low knowledge about this matter. (Please excuse my bad english, I speak Spanish). Thank you very much for your help.

Roger

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Installing Nero AG File version 1.0.0.0
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Installing Nero AG File version 1.0.0.0
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Microsoft.Net Framework 3.0 KB967328(x86)has Failed.
by wolfgangschaper / July 29, 2010 8:27 PM PDT

Sistem Windows XP, I'm trying to instal Nero Multimedia suie ESD-10.0.13200, the installation process failed and send this message: "Microsoft.Net Framework 3.0 KB967328(x86)has Failed. setup will now exit".
What is to be done?
wolfgangschaper

Collapse -
The good news is that the .NET failures are well discussed.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / August 2, 2010 3:27 AM PDT
Collapse -
The good news is that the .NET failures are well discussed..
by Fraro / August 10, 2010 7:50 PM PDT

Hi, I'm another unhappy guy that, trying to install the just purchased Nero Multimedial Suite 10, have found the same error blocking the installation.
I have moved in the site you have suggested, but the ".NET Framework Setup Cleanup Utility" is no more available:

"404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

In spite of this, the "Disk Cleanup Tool" has brought me to download the program "Registry Mechanic" that starts immediately (after its installation) to check the registry of the PC, founding hundreds of problems; as I have tried to check for the .NET situation, the programs says that it already has corrected the first 6 problems and that it need to be registered (about 30 Euro) to correct the other problems.

So, in addition to the Nero Multimedia Suite 10 costs I have to add other 30 Euros to "try" to have Nero operating?

Franco

Collapse -
Sorry.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / August 11, 2010 1:05 AM PDT

I will not discuss Registry Mechanic with any kind words. The forums are full of folk with issues from that title. I will not honor it or help with it other than write "get rid of that."

Back to the .net issue. If the tool link has moved I suggest you use google to find it again.

Try this -> .NET REMOVAL TOOL

Good luck!
Bob

Collapse -
I found it!
by Fraro / August 11, 2010 4:52 AM PDT
In reply to: Sorry.

Hi Bob,
I have found the tool at this address:

http://cid-27e6a35d1a492af7.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Blog_Tools/dotnetfx_cleanup_tool.zip?sa=411798194

I removed all Microsoft .NET Framework starting from the 2.0, then I reinstalled each of them (2.0 - 2.5 - 3.0 - 3.5) after their download from the "Microsoft .NET Framework download" site.

After the cleaning, performed with the tool, and every installation I had to reboot the PC (five reboots).

Then I tried the Nero installation, and it WORKED! Now Nero Multimedia Suite 10 runs smoothly on my PC!

Franco

Collapse -
Thanks for the report.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / August 11, 2010 5:24 AM PDT
In reply to: I found it!

But just so you know, many of us only need one or two of the .net versions. Your method is fine but a little overkill for some.

But as that say, "Can't argue with success."
Bob

Collapse -
Sweet
by Souljah671 / September 10, 2010 7:58 AM PDT

Thanks for this link worked well and i just re downloaded the 3.0.exe for the nero 10 to work Happy thanks again

Collapse -
Nero Multimedia Suite 10
by cblancer / September 22, 2010 2:25 AM PDT
Collapse -
NERO website work around
by curtis0520 / September 22, 2010 11:50 PM PDT

Thanks for the information. The work around save a great deal of time.

Collapse -
Microsoft.Net Framework 3.0 KB967328(x86)has Failed.
by pushprajparmar / December 14, 2011 5:57 PM PST
Collapse -
installation gratuite 15 jours NERO le package d'essai
by FORGET bernard / August 28, 2010 2:27 PM PDT

j'ai tent

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
icon
Laptops 19,436 discussions
icon
Security 30,426 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
icon
Windows 10 360 discussions
icon
Phones 15,802 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

CNET's Tech Minute

Top 3 news reading apps

With the latest tech, getting news delivered to your phone is easier than ever. Here's a roundup of apps that are customizable and useful for getting the news.