Cameras forum

General discussion

Innovage Mini Digital Camera Software & Driver ,PLzz Help!!

by jenn82 / October 14, 2005 2:03 AM PDT

i just got a Innovage Mini Digital Camera but i dont have the Software Cd ..does anyone know where i can get it ? or does anyone have the software? i've looked everywhere on the internet i cant find anything.
If anyone knows i'd apprecitate it
thanks in advance

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Innovage Mini Digital Camera Software & Driver ,PLzz Help!!
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Innovage Mini Digital Camera Software & Driver ,PLzz Help!!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Innovage Digital Camera
by snapshot2 Forum moderator / October 14, 2005 7:11 AM PDT

This is a toy camera that sells for under $15.

It is sold under different names.

By the time you track down the software and drivers you could spend $15 and buy another one (with a CD).

Collapse -
HELP PLEASE?!
by Carly1101 / January 19, 2008 2:27 AM PST

hey.
i just got the camara, but it didn't come with the CD, or the software.
i was wondering if someone could send the CD or software to my e-mail address, i would really apriciate it, a bunch!
carly_xox_josh@hotmail.com
im willing to do a favour back
thanks a bunch if someone helps me out
Happy

Carly.

Collapse -
hey
by natalie fellows / October 8, 2009 6:12 AM PDT
In reply to: HELP PLEASE?!

hi im natalie and i would like to no if you got that cd about the innovage mini digitals in only 14 and this is my first digital camra if u have it will you please send it ot my email adress its hot_fellowz@hotmail.com

Collapse -
hai..
by hafizma / February 19, 2008 11:31 AM PST

i order the innovage mini digital camera from the sales person that comes to my office and i just want to now while this camera is ok or not.. i mean the quality... i buy RM49.90..it is the market value or i can buy more cheaper..

Help me

Collapse -
Key Chain Camera
by snapshot2 Forum moderator / February 19, 2008 10:39 PM PST
In reply to: hai..

It can be purchased for $10 (USA) at Walgreen Pharmacy (USA).

It produces very small pictures
Quality? - No
OK? - Yes
User Manual - Yes but poor
Works with Windows XP - Yes
Works with Windows Vista - No
Works with MAC - No

Bottom Line:
It is a toy camera that works.
If you have ANY trouble, there is no one to call for help.

Collapse -
INNOVAGE mini digital camera (keychain)
by Roger D. King / June 30, 2008 11:38 AM PDT
In reply to: Key Chain Camera

yes it DOES work with windows vista!!!!!!!!!
I use it all the time, all I did was plug it in, and windows
installed the software automatically for it.
(windows vista 32 bit home basic)

Collapse -
tell me how
by casper707 / July 19, 2008 2:15 PM PDT

I've got vista also. it installed the driver software, but I can't figure out how to get hte pics off the camera. please email me at casper.707m@yahoo.com

Collapse -
innovage mini digital camera info
by Roger D. King / July 27, 2008 1:44 AM PDT
In reply to: tell me how

Like I said, I plugged it into the usb port and it contacted
microsoft and downloaded the software driver(s).
But not the actual software it came with.
I do still have the installation CD... it has the software,the
drivers, and more...
1 thing to note:In the .PDF files it states the camera:
B ) Automatically power off in 30 seconds idle.
That much is true it does "power off" but continues to USE
power to keep pictures/video files in memory, therefore this is why
you will have a dead battery usually after two days.
I will try to zip up the software or make an .iso of the cd,
i don't think it's protected at all and my next post, i'll tell you all where i uploaded the file(s).

Collapse -
INNOVAGE mini digital camera (keychain)
by Roger D. King / July 27, 2008 2:20 AM PDT
Collapse -
camera drivers
by v*rider / January 7, 2009 1:02 AM PST

I got this same little camera free with a purchase of photoshop elements a few years ago. the driver disk that came with it has only drivers for win xp. I does work on my xp machine fine. However I have not been able to get it to work with Vista 64bit. There may be 32 bit drivers out there but so far I haven't seen 64 bit drivers. I have also used this little camera as a webcam. Not the greatest but it works well enough to use with messenger services.

Collapse -
3 IN 1 USB MIN DIGITAL CAMERA
by TWISTEDTEA / June 9, 2010 9:19 AM PDT
In reply to: tell me how

THIS IS A TOY CAMERA I REALIZE, BUT I CD DRIVE DOES NOT WORK IS THERE ANOTHER WAY OF DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE SO I CAN SEE THE PICTURES I TOOK?

Collapse -
Keychain Camera
by Sharline777 / March 16, 2009 3:34 PM PDT

Yes it does work with Vista as soon as I plugged it into the port it searched for drivers but I don't know how to use or access it.

Collapse -
KEY CHAIN CAMERA
by TWISTEDTEA / June 9, 2010 9:27 AM PDT
In reply to: Keychain Camera

ME TOO?

Collapse -
It's OK except as a webcam!
by Roseb44170 / July 22, 2008 10:20 AM PDT

When I first posted here I posted about how I was able to use this smaller camera and even though the pictures didn't come out 100% the camera was still usable.

The only real problem that I have had with it was that I was not able to use it as a webcam.

Since I posted that I was able to actually purchase a webcam so I don't have to use the camera as a webcam.

It's around here somewhere because I haven't used it in a while but I'm sure it still works.

I'm wondering why some of them came with CD's and others didn't? Mine did thank goodness - now I just have to find it!

Collapse -
The Mode Button on the front of camera
by Notisme35 / July 29, 2008 10:58 PM PDT

Once you press the mode button, it gives out different codes.
On my mini camera is gives me AVI function which will give you video function AI. This function maybe for the use of the webcam.
Press and hold down the snap button to record. Recording will stop once the snap button is released or the number of photos shows the minimum value of 00.

Continous shot mode, I think is when the camera will take several different shots of you or whoever is in front of it. I am not sure yet because I have not been able to try it. But, the mode code for that is CE.

I have figured out that each function must be used by it's self which means you have to download pictures or videos you have taken before you can use another function.

Collapse -
help me please
by natalie fellows / October 8, 2009 6:24 AM PDT

okay it sounds like me and you have the same exact camra so like im 14 and this is my first digital camra and i woiuld really like to learn hoe to use it if it really even works okay so i took some pictures and i want to put them onto my face book but like i dint really no how to download then on to my computer so like if you could really help me i would appreicate it so much this is not a big favore please help me i want to be a modle when i grfow up and these are the pictures that i got all dressed up for and stuff os like if you could help me out it will take like 10 miniutes at the most so email me olease at hot_fellowz@hotmail.com

Collapse -
i think so too
by camera2010 / August 19, 2010 5:14 PM PDT

yes, you are right

Collapse -
Innovage Digital Camera
by Lotsakidz4 / October 27, 2005 12:19 PM PDT

I have the same camera. It came with a CD put out by Arcsoft (they have a website) The program is Photo Impression 4.0. I have a copy if you need it.

Collapse -
Innovage Mini Digital Camera
by Catcook / March 11, 2006 3:01 AM PST

I cant get mine to work, the batteries run down before I can get it set and then I cant take a picture. Is there a trouble shooting site?

Collapse -
Trying to install my mini camera
by ShawnPint1977 / December 11, 2006 1:52 AM PST

PLease help

Collapse -
HI...PLS READ MY POST
by fixit85 / December 30, 2006 5:27 PM PST

Hello;
I have the same cam and it works just fine.
if you need the software or instructions on the proper way to install the software (it is a little tricky to get this to work right) pls contact me at "fixit850@yahoo.com" I will b glad 2 hlp u

Collapse -
help plz
by kimee20012 / January 1, 2007 8:24 AM PST
In reply to: HI...PLS READ MY POST

Hi. My stepson just got that camera & it didn't come with an installation CD. I don't understand why some are coming with them & some aren't. If you have the ability to send it to me I would greatly appreciate it.

email: kimee20012@aol.com

Many thanks.

Collapse -
ill help you
by horny4you / June 2, 2007 10:12 AM PDT
In reply to: help plz

hello i have the cd and i will download it to you soon .wen you get it save it on the cd so you dont lose it thank you .ps and i hope one day you will help me with something

Collapse -
hey kimee, i need the driver too
by smooth8andAhalf / August 23, 2007 10:42 PM PDT
In reply to: ill help you

Could you send me an email with the driver or CD for that camera too? Thanks so much....cntryboycrazy@yahoo.com

Collapse -
need software for innovage camera
by Laditaz / August 24, 2007 4:47 AM PDT

Hi there I was hoping if you still had the driver or software for the mini camera. My son got one for his birthday and it came with no software. If you do please email me a copy @ ladijay1966@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse -
reply to need software for innovage camera
by scott.nunley / July 10, 2008 4:58 AM PDT

please, i know a lot of people have been asking you to email them the software or driver on the cd for the innovage mini digital camera and you're probably getting tired of it, but please,please, i can't find it anywhere. Please email it to me at JamWhi@rocketmail.com I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse -
innovage camera software
by exmib / September 26, 2007 3:48 AM PDT

If someone has the software for the camera,can you please email it to me. Thanks alot. exmib@optonline.net Al

Collapse -
I need a driver too !!please
by lucysierra / October 9, 2007 2:40 PM PDT

If is possible for you, can You send me the driver for my mini camera is the INNOVAGE Mini Digital Camera, and I would like help 2 when somebody need something which I have. Thank You So much. my e-mail: luceros4@yahoo.com

Collapse -
Don't use without driver. Mine caught fire.
by HoraceGribb / May 20, 2008 7:38 AM PDT

Whatever you do, don't try using this camera without the driver. I did and it started smoking!! ( And I don't mean it took up cigarettes)

Collapse -
please jelp me too....
by dawn_princess12 / October 29, 2007 5:59 PM PDT

i also have that same kind of camera but unfortunately i didnt have the cd.. please e-mail it to me.thanx a lot. this my e-mail sk8ergirl178@yahoo.com

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
icon
Laptops 19,436 discussions
icon
Security 30,426 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
icon
Windows 10 360 discussions
icon
Phones 15,802 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Tech Tip

Stuck without Internet and want to watch movies?

CNET shows you how to download movies and TV shows onto your device using Amazon Prime so you'll always be entertained.