Phones forum

Question

Impact Resistant Screen Protector!!!

by yhwiphone / February 13, 2013 4:57 AM PST

I accidentally dropped my phone while I was walking on the street!!! It s Shattered!! ><.... Now I got a new iPhone 5 and I am looking for a good screen protector to protect my phone!!!

Any Suggestiong?
<div><div>
</div></div>

Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Impact Resistant Screen Protector!!!
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Impact Resistant Screen Protector!!!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
You otta get and otterbox.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / February 13, 2013 5:13 AM PST
Collapse -
I just wish they weren't so...
by Pepe7 / February 13, 2013 11:50 AM PST

...fugly ;(. They work well though, within reason of course.

Collapse -
Agreed with you....
by birdmantd Forum moderator / February 13, 2013 8:40 PM PST

It all comes down to form vs. function. Yes, they are rather large and certainly not attractive but they certainly do the job.

Collapse -
Answer
A Case or Full Body Screen Protector?
by SightSeeTheGalaxy / April 12, 2013 6:01 AM PDT

?: Are you looking for a case or a full body screen protector for your iPhone 5 ?
The full body protector has the clear film you can put over the phone's screen as well as a "screen" protector you put on the back of the phone to protect your finish. I prefer a full body screen protector to just covering the display screen, I also put my Case right over it but usually only when I am travelling and more likely to drop my phone. Cases definitely give you more protection though for preventing shattering, thus "impact resistant" as you say. I get both from XtremeGuard.com and have used them over the past few years. The full body screen protector I use gives a lot of protection from scuffs and dings.

Good luck and Thanks for all the fish ><((.>

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Big stars on small screens

Smosh tells CNET what it took to make it big online

Internet sensations Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla discuss how YouTube has changed and why among all their goals, "real TV" isn't an ambition.