I recently bought the ilo 256 mp3 player and was pretty impressed. This is my first mp3 player. One of the main reasons that it is my first one is that I was looking for the one that combined all of the important options I was looking for.
1) Price - a hard to beat price at $79.20
2) At least 256 MB with expandable memory capabilities.
3) FM Tuner
4) Drag and Drop file transfers (USB 2.0)
4a) No need to have additional software to use this player. You don't have to utilize a specific music program to manage your music.
5) Common battery. 16 hours of battery life is very adequate. I like the idea of being able to just change the battery when it dies instead of having to remember to recharge the player all the time.
6) Voice recorder. Actually this feature wasn't all that bad. Not perfect - but functional. It also records FM radio.
7) Good menu system with logically placed buttons that feel sturdy.
Peak volume could be a little bit higher, but isn't too bad.
I am happy with this player. It is one that is definitely worth looking into.
I was looking into purchasing the ilo mp3 player from walmart. It holds 256 mb but i cant seem to find any reviews from anyone anywhere. If you own this player please give me some feedback.
Thank you very much