You definitely post in the wrong forum. This is a forum about our forum (you can see all of them on http://forums.cnet.com), not about computers. So I'm locking this thread.
Please repost in our http://forums.cnet.com/computer-newbies-forum/. Much better for a question like this.
Just a few questions the answers on which you can include in your new post:
- laptop/notebook or desktop?
- does the price you mention include a new monitor, keyboard, mouse, printer, speakers, webcam or is it just the desktop itself?
- what is wrong with the old computer that you want a new one?
- what is that old computer?
- what country are you in?
- did you already visit other shops? what did they advise there?
I want to buy a new computer. Yesterday, I went to store and the employee said to me it would be a good idea if I bought Samsung 300e5c- S01. I need a computer for web search, word works and to save my photos and films. So what I want is a fast computer and keep it for a long time. I don't want to spend more than 650EU. Please, any suggest? What you think about samsung? It's new in computers and I haven't any opinion about that. I really wanted suggest for people that understand much more than me.
Thank you all