Speakeasy forum

Resolved Question

I'm having computer troubles. Every time I log onto SE Forum

by Ziks511 / November 15, 2012 12:30 AM PST

I'm getting a loud Republican whine. It goes away as soon as I log off. Any answers?

Rob

Ziks511 has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer »
Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: I'm having computer troubles. Every time I log onto SE Forum
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: I'm having computer troubles. Every time I log onto SE Forum
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Best Answer as chosen by Ziks511

Collapse -
Oh, Oh, ..................You've left yourself open for
by JP Bill / November 15, 2012 12:32 AM PST

"Don't log on."

Collapse -
PS...I'm also hearing that sound
by JP Bill / November 15, 2012 12:35 AM PST

It's not only your computer.

I've been here long enough I've grown used to it.

Collapse -
Answer
I suggest you take your
by TONI H / November 15, 2012 1:05 AM PST

computer troubles to one of the CNET forums that deal with PC Hardware issues. Either that or use your Canadian free healthcare and get your ears and head checked quickly......maybe they can figure out the problem after making you wait six months to see a doctor and the solution won't necessarily be chopping off either of those appendages. Good luck.

Collapse -
remember Majora?
by James Denison / November 15, 2012 1:08 AM PST

look up. yep.

Collapse -
No I don't. I remember John Major, British PM
by Ziks511 / November 15, 2012 1:43 AM PST
In reply to: remember Majora?

and an endless number of medical terms containing that, one or more of which may be afflicting you.

Rob

Collapse -
How little you know of Canadian Health care.
by Ziks511 / November 15, 2012 1:40 AM PST

It takes about two weeks for an appointment with my GP because he's busy but I could go to a walk-in clinic and be treated in a couple of hours. 2 days for my Dentist for an emergency appointment, but that's Extended Health Insurance.

Rob

Collapse -
I choose this as the BEST ANSWER!
by James Denison / November 15, 2012 1:47 AM PST
Grin
Collapse -
Only the OP poster can choose best answer
by JP Bill / November 15, 2012 1:56 AM PST

Start your own thread.

See if you can get someone to respond.

Collapse -
Answer
Sorry I didn't see this earlier,I was gonna say...
by Tony Holmes / November 15, 2012 6:24 AM PST

that if you had a wireless conection it may be interference from the bridge.

Collapse -
Answer
I can answer that
by Steven Haninger / November 15, 2012 6:35 AM PST

When Ziks logs on..."There goes the neighborhood!" Devil

Collapse -
Yep, that's why I live here in a very posh area, admittedly
by Ziks511 / November 16, 2012 11:01 AM PST
In reply to: I can answer that

in an old low rise apartment from the 50's, but houses go for more than a million around here. It's a very nice place to live. Fortunately my neighbours don't recognize that I maybe lowering their property values.

Building code here for apartment buidings is amazing, all my walls are concrete to contain fires and prevent a fire in the kitchen from spreading anywhere, or a fire in the bedroom (if I smoked in bed, or at all. Asthmatics are courting death if they do.) from spreading out into the hallway or to the living room. I really like it.

Rob

Collapse -
Answer
Not an answer, but related:
by drpruner / November 18, 2012 11:31 AM PST

I hear a whining in each ear, but from opposite political poles, so they cancel. Happy

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

CNET Forums

Looking for tech help?

Whether you’re looking for dependable tech advice or offering helpful tricks, join the conversation in our forums.