Samsung forum

I have clouding on my 46 es7000 samsung tv

by Pjplay / December 3, 2012 7:07 AM PST
Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: I have clouding on my 46 es7000 samsung tv
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: I have clouding on my 46 es7000 samsung tv
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
by Kees_B Forum moderator / December 7, 2012 5:28 PM PST

Why not return it if it isn't OK?

The sales person in the shop will surely be able to show you comparable TV's, so you can see if it happens in just yours (then it's defective), or in all TV's of this model (then buy another model), or in all TV's of this maker (then buy from another maker) or (but I don't hope that) that it's the same in all TV's.

Collapse -
by Pjplay / December 7, 2012 5:42 PM PST
In reply to: Re:clouds

The salesperson in the shop wont take it back , because itsva matter for samsung he says , but im gettin no reaction from samsung about this subject

Collapse -
Re: sales
by Kees_B Forum moderator / December 7, 2012 5:51 PM PST
In reply to: Sales

Then it depends on where you live. Here in the Netherlands there are laws about this. They clearly say the shop is responsible during the warranty period. And, if bought online, there's a 14 days no-question-asked-you-may-always-return period. I can't imagine it's very much worse elsewhere in the EU (in your other posts you say you paid in euro).

The papers that came with the TV should show your local Samsung customer service. You can ask them to send a tech. If it's an error with the TV that will be free. You write in your other post "No reaction from Samsung". That means that they don't even answer the phone if they see it's you calling them? Or didn't you call?

Collapse -
No reply
by Pjplay / December 7, 2012 6:28 PM PST
In reply to: Re: sales

Thanks for your reply kees . Well kees im in the netherlands also, i bought this tv from electroworld and the guy there said like no this always goes by samsung and not through us. So i contacted samsung support by fb and by mail and got no response back . I was under the impression that there was also a store warranty

Collapse -
There surely is in the Netherlands.
by Kees_B Forum moderator / December 7, 2012 6:39 PM PST
In reply to: No reply
Collapse -
And ...
by Kees_B Forum moderator / December 7, 2012 7:23 PM PST

you might find the article in the December 2012 issue of the Consumentengids (find it in your local public library or with a friend or family member if you're not a member), page 10, interesting. It's specifically about webshops, but all it says is applicable to brick-and-mortar shops also.

Best of luck.

Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Smart Home Help

Light bulbs you shouldn't buy

There are plenty of dimmable LED light bulbs, but make sure you don't buy the ones that flicker when you dial them down.