I have converted your post into a proxy ticket in our support system so that we may better assist you with this issue; you should receive an e-mail to let you know that the ticket has been submitted, and another e-mail will alert you to our response, which you may expect within one business day.
In the future, you may submit support tickets directly through our support web site by following these steps:
1. Go to http://cnet.custhelp.com
2. Click on the "E-mail Support" tab.
3. Enter the e-mail address associated with your CNET TechTracker account.
4. Fill in the "Subject" and "Details" section with a description of your query or issue.
5. From the "Category" drop-down menu, choose the "CNET TechTracker" option.
6. Click the "Continue..." button.
7. Be sure to click the "Finish Submitting Question" button if none of the suggested links in the pop-up window help resolve your issue.
CNET TechTracker Support
As a result, I wanted to delete it. I tried to follow the directions, but could not find any of the sign posts I was told to follow. I just used Control Panel. Mistake. My computer is now crippled and running in ultra slow motion. I use Windows XP