Thanks for the quick response ... a few more questions though ...
1. Do I delete this contact list in the email folder one-by-one, or is there another process to find the root document? If so, how do I find the original document?
2. What happens to the contacts in my category folders when I delete this list - will they disappear and have to be recreated?
I have a totally messed up contact list on WLM and it had duplicate after duplicate after duplicate contacts with over 4,000 email contacts.
I exported (.csv) the current contact list to a thumb drive to clean up the duplicates in Excel and now have 1,000 email contacts.
Here are my issues/questions:
1. It looks like many other imports have been done to this contact list which caused it to grow and duplicate and change the original format.
2, If I import my cleaned up (1,000) contact list will it overwrite the old contact (4,000) list currently residing in WLM ... or ... do I have to delete the current contact list in WLM and then import the new contact list?
3. How will this affect my current emails or category folders?
4. Are there any other red flags I need to be aware of?