Android

Question

How to send/receive pics to/from iphone users?

by newmant19 / October 24, 2011 1:18 PM PDT

I recently got a samsung galaxy s2 and haven't been able to send to or receive pics from iphone users. I don't have this problem with any other type of phone my friends have, just the iphones. If I try to send it shows that it sent on my end, but the iphone user has an download error message or something similar. Also when an iphone friend tried to send me a pic, she got an error message. What if anything can I do to fix this issue as a number of my friends have iphones.

Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: How to send/receive pics to/from iphone users?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: How to send/receive pics to/from iphone users?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Clarification Request
IPhone to Android Pics
by paulestep61 / November 19, 2012 5:31 AM PST

My friend can send pics to my IPhone but I cannot send pics to her android.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Minefield.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / October 25, 2011 2:15 AM PDT
Collapse -
Answer
Dropbox
by KenHusveg / October 27, 2011 3:06 AM PDT

Try Dropbox.
There is also an app called Bump but I haven't used it so can't comment on it's worth.

Collapse -
Online Gallery
by KenHusveg / October 27, 2011 3:10 AM PDT
In reply to: Dropbox

Have you tried using an online gallery like, Picasa, Flickr?

Collapse -
Answer
Use email
by M16SEAL / November 8, 2011 6:34 PM PST

I have iPhone 4 and my brothers have galaxy s2 , so I used to sent them anything by email

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech Tip

Know how to save a wet phone?

It's not with a dryer and it's not with rice. CNET shows you the secret to saving your phone.