Disabling System restore on a volume is generally seen as the way to delete all files in the System Volume Information on that volume. You say it doesn't work with you. So my questions are:
- what do mean with "system volume information virus"?
- why do you think you have it on your laptop?
- what's the difference between "drive c" and "partition drive"?
- what does Norton have to say about the virus?
- do a webbased scan like Trend Micro Housecall; what does it say?
I think I have System Volume Information virus on my laptop.Im using Norton Internet Security 2008.I using window XP home edition.
Im trying to remove the files for both drive c and my partition drive thru system restore disable but when I restart still there.
Can someone help me?