Forum Announcement

Welcome to the new CNET Forums! Please don't panic. You are not in the Twilight Zone, you are experiencing the new CNET forums platform! Please click here to read the details. Thanks!!

Web Hosting, Design, & Coding

General discussion

How to promote designs?

by Samrachana / September 23, 2013 8:04 PM PDT

Anyone of you can tell me that is there any site where we can promote our designs?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: How to promote designs?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: How to promote designs?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Depends on what kind of designs.
by Kees_B Forum moderator / September 23, 2013 8:09 PM PDT

If you design a new airplane or car or the latest fashion it's different from designing a logo or a Java-class .

Why not use Google adsense?

Kees

Collapse -
google ad sense
by rajdeep01 / January 2, 2014 12:20 PM PST

google ad sense is best way to promote the designs

Collapse -
Template sites
by Anna_Tillman / October 9, 2013 9:15 PM PDT

I have gone through some sites where i found designs on display and even for sale. I dont remember any now. But i am sure there are a lot.

Collapse -
google adsense
by discoverserver / October 11, 2013 9:49 PM PDT

try google ad sense

Collapse -
Sites
by Clickpencil2 / October 22, 2013 12:54 AM PDT

here are the list of sites where you can promote your design.
stumble upon
design float
design bump
PSDLearning
DesignMoo*
Fbrushes

Collapse -
promote designs
by shamima123 / November 6, 2013 10:22 PM PST

If you are a hard working boy/girl. Then its possible.

Collapse -
Web Design promotion
by mohankranthis / January 6, 2014 5:35 PM PST

Yeah there are lot of options available like slideshare, author stream where you can promote your design in the form of slide shows, create a video and upload in you tube. if you have funds get your self listed in www.awwwards.com a website which awards best web designs.

Collapse -
Promote designs
by michaeljordon1986 / January 9, 2014 7:08 PM PST

If you want to promote your design then I will suggest to you firstly to make a website. Your website should be full of information about different style image and how can we make different types of attractive logo and image
solutions. Then you try to take help from seo to promote your website. By the help of seo you can get more backlink for your website. You can promote your design with the help of a lot backlink.

Collapse -
CSS EXPERTS IS HERE
by cssexperts / January 16, 2014 2:38 PM PST

There are many ways of promotion, it depend on your budget and your requirement. you can use Google adsense
or PPC advertizing methods for it.

Collapse -
designs
by arianna143 / January 28, 2014 3:20 PM PST

Yes their are a lot of online communities where you can promote your recently designed websites, images, banners etc.
You can upload your past projects and currently doing work on the website. Please make a free account on the following social networking website and have fun to promote your design and also let us know other about your creativity on designing.

Thanks

Note: This post was edited by a forum moderator to remove promotional link on 01/30/2014 at 8:50 AM PT

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech Tip

Tired of your tricky Wi-Fi password?

Stop trying to memorize a complicated sequence of numbers and letters. Learn how to change the default password.