Follow below steps:
1. On your Old Machine, Install 'Mail Migration' add-on for Internet Explorer
2. Sign in to the Mail account for which you want to move
3. Follow the on screen Instruction till done
4. Now, go to Windows 8 Machine & go to Mail/People App
5. Open 'Settings' and click on 'Accounts'
6. Click 'Add an account' and select your account
7. Enter mail id & password for the Microsoft Account where your contacts & email were moved to.
8. Click 'Connect'. Your account with your contacts/address book will be available in the Mail app.
Smosh tells CNET what it took to make it big online
Internet sensations Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla discuss how YouTube has changed and why among all their goals, "real TV" isn't an ambition.