Follow below steps:
1. On your Old Machine, Install 'Mail Migration' add-on for Internet Explorer
2. Sign in to the Mail account for which you want to move
3. Follow the on screen Instruction till done
4. Now, go to Windows 8 Machine & go to Mail/People App
5. Open 'Settings' and click on 'Accounts'
6. Click 'Add an account' and select your account
7. Enter mail id & password for the Microsoft Account where your contacts & email were moved to.
8. Click 'Connect'. Your account with your contacts/address book will be available in the Mail app.
Having Wi-Fi troubles?
From the garage to the basement, we blanketed every square inch of the CNET Smart Home with fast, reliable Wi-Fi.