Web Hosting, Design, & Coding forum

General discussion

How much traffic is required for adsense

by bollydose / April 10, 2014 10:53 PM PDT

As the title suggests.
Plz tell me How much traffic is required for adsense?
My site is http://bollydose.com

My site's daily visitors are about 70/Day
and Pageviews about 200-250

Plz anyone review my site and give me proper suggestions for my site.

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: How much traffic is required for adsense
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: How much traffic is required for adsense
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Look at this link.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / April 11, 2014 6:17 AM PDT
Collapse -
How much traffic is required for adsense
by singsyspteltd / April 13, 2014 10:58 PM PDT

Normal traffic should be more than 100 unique visitors per day.

Collapse -
Adsense
by arianna143 / April 15, 2014 8:14 PM PDT

If your website is Google Ad-sense approved then you must have at least 150 unique visitors per day because Google will pay in cents for per clicks.

Collapse -
re: adsense and daily traffic
by bettybakebake / April 16, 2014 5:59 PM PDT

Hello, good question. Once you sign up and get approved then you can add the code to all your sites regardless of the traffic. I put up adsense immediately on all the sites that I built or bought. Made no difference. You just don't see any cash rolling in until you hit like five bucks a month. that is a lot of traffic so it takes about six months to see some traffic, if you do it organically, that will start to bring in a couple dollars. I was just an average marketer that was doing the seo myself. It took about a year to make 15 to 20 dollars a month on a good site with good keywords. That is why you have to have hundreds of sites to make a living. Many people automate and use outside labor to update their material and put in relevant video. It is a tough game but if you are just sitting home anyway you might as well.

Collapse -
AdSence Traffic
by lisafranklin / May 8, 2014 12:20 AM PDT

I think you'd need over 3000 visitors per day. Maybe 5000.
You really need a lot of traffic before you can quit your day job to survive on AdSense income.

Collapse -
how much traffic need for adsence
by larahepze / May 12, 2014 9:10 PM PDT

200 to 250 unique visitors

Collapse -
Traffic need for adsence
by Alexdavd / May 13, 2014 9:17 PM PDT

500 a day is sufficiant

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Big stars on small screens

Smosh tells CNET what it took to make it big online

Internet sensations Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla discuss how YouTube has changed and why among all their goals, "real TV" isn't an ambition.