Phones forum

General discussion

How i got my rebate from wirefly

by bikinfool / June 23, 2006 2:01 PM PDT

Hi all,

This post is about my struggle with wierfly to get rebate back.posting it here because even if it helps one person i will be happy.that company is evil.

i sent my 4 rebate forms betw. specified days.i think i was supposed to receive e-mail confirmation about it reaching there or processing being started.didn't receive it. so i called them after 4 weeks or so.there reply was THEY DIDN'T GET all 4 posts.i had argument with the lady & told her that i never lost any mail in my life & now i lost all 4. how convenient for them.asked her to connect me to her supervisor.of course she had no supervisor.she was the boss.i kept calling them again and again.sent a complaint to the e-mail in their website.

after few weeks received a e-mail saying that they have all 4 rebate forms & its being processed.after waiting for 8 weeks processing time called them again.answer was its still being processed.after couple of weeks received a mail saying that my rebates were accepted. couple more weeks of waiting & finally received all 4 rebate checks.

Bottom line, keep mailing & calling them no matter what there answer is. Call every phone no. listed on their website & ask for phone numbers or e-mail id where u can lodge complaint.Hopefully u might get ur rebate back someday.Just keep trying.

I will neverever again do business with wierfly.

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: How i got my rebate from wirefly
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: How i got my rebate from wirefly
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
by syyguy / July 6, 2006 7:22 AM PDT

Hi, hjhf:

First, I?m glad you received all four rebate checks through the mail, and am appreciative of your patience. Our rebate center has been backed up recently due to overwhelming volume, and we?re taking steps to ensure that the rebate process moves forward more smoothly in the future.

Rest assured that we?re serious about making sure our rebate processing capabilities continue to grow in line with the rest of our business.

Thanks again,

Jon Delahay
Inphonic ? Office of the President

Collapse -
How do you sleep at night?
by twedsworth / July 7, 2006 10:57 AM PDT
In reply to: rebates

Jon Delahay:

You and your company are so incredibly full of bull****! The only reason you're even making a half-*** attempt to reply in these consumer complaint websites is because your company is being sued by the Attorney General!

NEWSFLASH: You have a whole bunch of people royally ticked off and we don't believe your crap for even a split second.

The trial is just around the corner, Jon, and the AG's evidence against your company is growing more and more every single day. Why don't you tell us all how smug you feel right now?

Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Having Wi-Fi troubles?

From the garage to the basement, we blanketed every square inch of the CNET Smart Home with fast, reliable Wi-Fi.