Casalemedia is a tracking cookie that may monitor your web surfing habits and may collect your personal information as you use the Internet. Casalemedia may gather this data through its cookies, and then may send your info to its remote server, without your knowledge or consent. While tracking cookies like Casalemedia are generally harmless, they may put your personal information at risk.
Remove Casalemedia processes:
How to stop Casalemedia processes:
1. Click the Start menu, select Run.
2. Type taskmgr.exe into the the Run command box, and click ?OK.? You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys ALT + CTRL + DELETE or CTRL + Shift + ESC.
3. Click Processes tab, and find Casalemedia processes.
4. Once you?ve found the Casalemedia processes, right-click them and select ?End Process? to kill Casalemedia.
You could try to remove it via SuperAntiSpyware:
Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
* Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
* An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
* If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here.)
* Under "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences button.
* Click the Scanning Control tab.
* Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
* Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
* Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
* On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
* On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
* Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
* After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
* Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
* A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
* If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
or you could try:
Operating Systems: Microsoft
I have searched the internet and different forums, I have not found a solution to block these popups. Please help