1. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2. Click the Programs tab.
3. Click the Reset Web Settings button.
I would also delete my cookies, temp internet files & History from the General Tab
1. Close any Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.
2. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.
3. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
6. When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the settings, click Close, and then click OK.
7. Close Internet Explorer.
Your changes will take effect the next time you open Internet Explorer.
I have had trouble getting certain websites like
Amazon.com and Google, while I can get others
like Yahoo.com. I was told I needed to reset my
Internet Explorer. How do I do that?
Thanks for your response,