Phones forum

General discussion

How do I remove photos from my samsung monte S5620

by lacemaker56 / July 26, 2010 12:25 AM PDT

i want to remove some that I have taken to try it out by cannot find a way to do that.the instruction manaual tells you lots about taking a photo but nothing about how to delete

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: How do I remove photos from my samsung monte S5620
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: How do I remove photos from my samsung monte S5620
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
suggestion
by birdmantd Forum moderator / July 26, 2010 1:51 AM PDT

While I am not familiar with the phone model the procedure is similar on most phones. Open the photo and look at the options at the bottom of the screen. If there is an "option" available, click on the corresponding key and there should be an option to delete. Try that.

Collapse -
pictures deleting
by lacemaker56 / July 26, 2010 2:37 AM PDT
In reply to: suggestion

There is no option to delete, only to alter the picture or rename it.I have fiddled around for over an hour trying to find a way to delete the pictures and cannot find any way to

Collapse -
finally found it
by lacemaker56 / July 27, 2010 7:59 PM PDT
In reply to: pictures deleting

Its actually under the camera rather than the edit images tab.Strange place to put it but at least I have stumbled onto it the once so hopefully will manage to again in the future. Wink

Collapse -
Samsung S5620 wallpaper problem
by robin55gomes / January 2, 2011 3:38 AM PST
In reply to: finally found it

I'm having problem deactivating wallpapers from my new Samsung S5620. I wanted to try out some of the images as wallpaper but now can't get them off. I now have 4 active wallpapers. You said you found something 'under the camera' to get rid of or deactivate the wallpapers. Please let me know

Collapse -
Samsung S5620 wallpaper problem
by e.siddharthan / January 3, 2011 1:26 PM PST

Deleting the Image:
Open the image. You will find three options in the bottom. If you couldn't find the options, tap the screen u ll get the options. Delete option would be in the middle.

Changing Wallpaper:
You can change the wallpaper by opening the image and click on "More" option at the bottom. Then click "Set as" and click "Wallpaper". Then don't forget to click "Set" option. Now your wallpaper is changed. If you want change the wallpaper of the second screen, you have to go to that screen and repeat the procedures.

"I now have 4 active wallpapers"
S5620 has only 3 active screens. How come u cud get 4 active screens?

Cheers
Sidd

Collapse -
deleting photos
by chopperD9 / May 24, 2011 11:49 PM PDT

had same, you go to my files, memory status,images, click on then press delete..simples Wink

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
icon
Laptops 19,436 discussions
icon
Security 30,426 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
icon
Windows 10 360 discussions
icon
Phones 15,802 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Smartphone tip

Hoarding photos on your phone?

Those picture are hogging memory and could be slowing down your phone.