Mac Applications forum

Question

How can I Convert my Mac Emails to Outlook PST ?

by zetjohan / October 18, 2012 11:00 PM PDT

HI,

I have to use a Outlook 2007 with MAC OS and want to share my outlook mail with my friend Window os computer where he also used a outlook 2007 but I am unable to share my mail to his system can you please give me some information about how I can migrate Mac Outlook mail to Windows Outlook Mail .

Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: How can I Convert my Mac Emails to Outlook PST ?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: How can I Convert my Mac Emails to Outlook PST ?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Clarification Request
RE:
by zetjohan / October 21, 2012 3:30 PM PDT

Hi,

Something i want to clarification of my question this is i used outlook 2011 with mac and my friend used outlook 2007 with window.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Re: sharing
by Kees_B Forum moderator / October 18, 2012 11:35 PM PDT

- Can you explain what you mean with "share my mail". And with "migrate mail"?
- And assuming you both had a Mac, would you know how to do it?

Kees

Collapse -
Answer
How can I Convert my Mac Emails to Outlook PST ?
by MacAdict2012 / October 31, 2012 9:46 PM PDT

I plaid in the past with Windows Outlook 2007 and Mac Outlook 2011. To transfer my pst from Windows to Mac, all I did was to copy the .pst to my Mac and set Mac Outlook 2011 to import all of it.

Now, I guess the opposite is possible, just export all your mail from your Mac Outlook, save them on a thumb drive, (or external HD) and import them on your Windows Outlook. Now, for receiving the same email together, is another story. The easiest way to do that in case you are using googlemail, is to forward all emails to each other.

Hope my advise was helpful.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

CNET Forums

Looking for tech help?

Whether you’re looking for dependable tech advice or offering helpful tricks, join the conversation in our forums.