Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Horrible news

by Glenda. / January 28, 2013 2:35 AM PST

at 5:53 PM on Saturday the 26th we received a call from our Grandson in Payson, Our Grand Daughter Amanda Nicole Johnson was killed in a car accident. She was only 25 and going for her Bachelors in Business. She was a Beautiful girl inside and out.
We are all still in shock, I am waiting to wake from this nightmare. The whole family is hurting so much. Thanks for listening.

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Horrible news
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Horrible news
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Oh my
by Josh K / January 28, 2013 2:51 AM PST
In reply to: Horrible news

I'm very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Collapse -
I'm so sorry to hear this
by James Denison / January 28, 2013 2:57 AM PST

Just reading this gave me a cold chill and goosebumps. As I get older, the loss of such young ones who had so much life that should have been theirs yet to live seems ever more tragic. May God grant your family the strength needed at this time.

Collapse -
(NT) Sorry to read such news.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / January 28, 2013 3:01 AM PST
Collapse -
There are never the right words to be found
by Steven Haninger / January 28, 2013 3:03 AM PST

Take care of yourself and your family now. Prayers for all that are hurting.. Sad

Collapse -
Thank you all
by Glenda. / January 28, 2013 3:33 AM PST

I opened my Face book account to public if anyone wants to see Amanda's pictures. She touched so may lives in such a good way. The last time we spoke to her was Thursday the 24th on Jim's 72nd Birthday, She was calling her Grandpa to wish him a Happy Birthday. Little did we know it would be the last time we could talk to her,

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=605499173

Collapse -
Glenda.....
by Josh K / January 28, 2013 4:14 AM PST
In reply to: Thank you all

......you don't have to lower the security on your FB account. If you go into the photo album it will give you a public link to that album that you can share with people without giving them access to the rest of your stuff. Just FYI.

Collapse -
(NT) Thanks Josh, I didn't know that
by Glenda. / January 28, 2013 4:47 AM PST
In reply to: Glenda.....
Collapse -
I just titled the Album
by Glenda. / January 28, 2013 5:02 AM PST
In reply to: Glenda.....
Collapse -
I'm sorry to hear of this news...
by Willy / January 28, 2013 3:41 AM PST

What words can convey what you feel. I wish I could summon the right words, but can express my heart felt sorrow in her passing. -----Willy

Collapse -
I'm so sorry, Glenda
by TONI H / January 28, 2013 5:24 AM PST

Nothing anybody can say, especially right now, will make this easier for you all to deal with. Take comfort from your family and your closest friends, and perhaps your pastor/minister/priest......even their company without speaking is comfort. My prayers are with you and your family that this heartbreak is lessened with time.

Collapse -
Toni
by Glenda. / January 28, 2013 7:12 AM PST
In reply to: I'm so sorry, Glenda

Thank you, Heather wrote me a short note, It truly helped just knowing she care, Love Ya Lady!

Collapse -
I've been there Glenda......
by Tony Holmes / January 28, 2013 6:49 AM PST

it's a horrible feeling to loose a grand kid.

Please be strong.

Collapse -
(NT) So sorry to hear of such an sorrow for your family.
by Roger NC / January 28, 2013 7:03 AM PST
Collapse -
Thanks Tony
by Glenda. / January 28, 2013 7:12 AM PST

There is nothing worse that is true. Thanks

Collapse -
I'm very sorry to hear that, Sue. I know how hard it is to
by Ziks511 / January 28, 2013 10:05 AM PST

lose someone close like that. My very sincere condolences.

Rob

Collapse -
(NT) Thanks Rob
by Glenda. / January 28, 2013 11:34 AM PST
Collapse -
(NT) My condolences, Glenda.
by grimgraphix / January 28, 2013 2:05 PM PST
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Big stars on small screens

Smosh tells CNET what it took to make it big online

Internet sensations Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla discuss how YouTube has changed and why among all their goals, "real TV" isn't an ambition.