Internet Service Providers forum

Home Alarm Systems in the Bay Area ?? Any Tips ? (My Experie

by love2shop925 / June 26, 2012 11:50 AM PDT

Hello, I was approached by a door to door salesman selling home alarm systems. I live in the california bay area. The name was The Alarm Guys and they sold GE Equipment under the Monitronics monitoring with support by for smart phone monitoring and such.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this company or companies similar? I listened to his pitch and it was very good.. with plans as low as 37 a month up to 50 or 60 a month depending if you have a land line already... I was skepticle to speak with him at first but i listened to him and took his card and said i would call him back after looking into it... I have been considering buying a home alarm system for awhile now and was wondering for the Norther California Bay Area what are some good choices for this ?

These guys had everything included with no up front fee's just the monthly charge... fire detector, glass break detectors,, the whole 9 yards you name it they can install it..

Thanks in advance for any feedback!!

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Home Alarm Systems in the Bay Area ?? Any Tips ? (My Experie
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Home Alarm Systems in the Bay Area ?? Any Tips ? (My Experie
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Home Alarm System

Hi guys,
I have no idea for bay area but I am using ADT for the security purpose from a long time. It is really best to protect our family. Now a days, many accidents occurs in home location so protect your family for using best home security system.

Collapse -
Burglar Alarm Systems
by mizanci / September 15, 2012 5:45 AM PDT

The burglar alarm systems prevent our house and office from theft attempts. They are divided into two major parts; the wireless alarm systems and the cabled alarm systems. The burglar alarm systems are sold in our country and in the world by some firms, some of which are also offering these alarm systems for rent to their clients.

In recent years the alarm systems monitoring is very sophisticated and widespread. The alarm receiving centers are keeping track of your alarm system during 7/24. In case of theft attempt a triggered alarm signal is received by the alarm receiving center and round the clock on duty personnel of the center informs you and your relatives. If the received alarm is genuine, then the police is immediately called and led to the location of burglary.

Collapse -
Bay Area Home Alarm Systems
by VanessaZen / September 21, 2012 4:45 AM PDT

Universal Alarm is a great company i would recommend. They provide innovative solutions for their customers to meet their specific budget and protection needs. No matter what type of system you are looking for, they offer it. Call today for more information, you will be pleased with their home alarm services!

<a href=""> Home Alarm San Francisco</a>

Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

CNET Holiday Gift Guide

Looking for great gifts under $100?

Trendy tech gifts don't require a hefty price tag. Choose from these CNET-recommended useful and high-quality gadgets.