My background includes sleuthing for such things and unless it's part of a ROOTKIT then I usually find it.
Maybe there is something different about your needs but for now I find the old solutions to be best. Move the computer out of the kid's room into an open spot where they can be monitored.
We need a Skype recorder for Windows that has these features:
- the application can be password protecting so that no one can make any changes to the application without a password
- It will automatically start when windows is started.
- It will automatically record once a call is started.
- Needs to record skype calls/cellular calls
- OR if we cannot find an application with a password protect feature, we can use an application that runs in the background and unknown to the user....so it would be a hidden call recorder or a "parental" monitoring application
- would like it to be free, but will review applications that cost money