TVs & Home Theaters forum

General discussion

Here Is The Quote Of The Century From Stewart

by RoadRunner6 / April 28, 2006 5:58 PM PDT

My friends here at the CNET Forum, we are witness to one of the most incredible promises we will ever be offered. Direct from the horse's mouth.

On April 28, 2006 at 9:40 PM, Stewart Norrie wrote:

You got that rite I had to special order it and there was only one in the entire bay area. Also I have never read any test reports on this Blobsahisha What makes this even worse is that I probably have the only one on this planet Its sort of like bragging about a new Pinto ha ha Any way I promice to be a good . and never talk about my t.v. again stewart''

Did you read that last sentence? Excuse me for shouting but I think this is worth repeating.

I am speachless!

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Here Is The Quote Of The Century From Stewart
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Here Is The Quote Of The Century From Stewart
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Same here!
by kena10 / April 28, 2006 8:03 PM PDT

you got that right. We'll see how long Stewie can button his lip about the grandour of his not-top-100-worthy-hd-dvd-sucks-poopshiba. LOL

Collapse -
by Psych Doc / April 28, 2006 9:47 PM PDT
In reply to: Same here!

I absolutey love that!

Collapse -
by stewart norrie / April 29, 2006 5:43 AM PDT
In reply to: Same here!

Could not sleep last night kept thinking about you folks coming in to murder me and burning my blobshiba, Anyway I am cured now of my bad habits and promice to be a good dog arf arf have a nice weekend stewie

Collapse -
Give Stew a break...
by itchief / April 29, 2006 3:53 AM PDT

C'mon guys, give Stew a break! If you don't like his posts then don't read them. Stewart's posts are certainly no more inane than those bashing him. Personally, I admire his enthusiasm.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) We're Just Teasing Him, OK (we like him, get it)
by RoadRunner6 / April 29, 2006 4:06 AM PDT
In reply to: Give Stew a break...
Collapse -
What I like about Stewart...
by rdhubba / April 29, 2006 4:06 AM PDT

What I like about Stewart is his spelling/typing. It's just a wonderment to me. . . It causes me to hark back to my previous life as a real person (before menopause ate my brain and fibromyalgia killed me. . .oh, wait, fibromyalgia doesn't kill you; it just makes you wish you were dead. . .) when I majored in English at Central Missouri Hick. Oh, those were the days. . .

Collapse -
by jcrobso / April 29, 2006 1:03 PM PDT

I give him 30 days or 30 posts which ever comes first!
Just kidding Stew. John

Collapse -
anyone know about toshiba?
by gabereyes / April 29, 2006 2:26 PM PDT

sorry stew i just had to jump in.

Collapse -
My Favorite Stewart Story
by RoadRunner6 / April 29, 2006 2:54 PM PDT

This guy comes on the forum and starts a thread about wanting to get recommendations for a 5.1 speaker system. He then hits us with his budget for all six
speakers, $50! Yes, that's right, $50. He is the perfect antithesis of Linnfreak (A former visitor to this forum who had the world's finest system).

So Stewart comes on and posts in his finest form, giving him the big sales pitch on the Atlantic Technology 4200 speaker system for the puny price of only $3500. It was truly inspirational.

RR6 Happy

Collapse -
In a nutshell...
by kena10 / April 30, 2006 12:30 AM PDT

It looks like this is going to turn into a monstrous thread, lol. I think we should all post our fav Stewie lines and the ones that we don't like, LOL

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) "i emailed ti and asked them about their dlp chips"
by masterying01 / April 30, 2006 12:22 PM PDT
In reply to: In a nutshell...
Collapse -
How about this one?
by kena10 / May 2, 2006 4:02 PM PDT

"I switched all my componit cables to d.v.i. with a Gifin switcher and a d.v.i. to h.d.m.i cable to the t.v. and BAM BAM $100 improvment in picture quality. "

Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

CNET Holiday Gift Guide

Looking for great gifts under $100?

Trendy tech gifts don't require a hefty price tag. Choose from these CNET-recommended useful and high-quality gadgets.