Computer Newbies forum

General discussion

helping to uninstall gboxapp

by Ikbalmahmud / November 4, 2012 12:39 AM PDT

Dear expert, I am a graduate Scholar.I enjoy execute video game by means of laptop computer. I downloaded gboxapp toolbar & installed also, after playing game, at this time I need to be able to uninstall them. But my computer show me there is a problem. Would you why not for helping me?How will i eradicate produced this condition?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: helping to uninstall gboxapp
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: helping to uninstall gboxapp
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: uninstalling gboxapp
by Kees_B Forum moderator / November 4, 2012 12:49 AM PDT tells how to uninstall it.

Since you don't tell anything about the error, this is the only help that we can give. But the "About us" link on their website has an email address that (it says) is looking forward to hearing from you!

Collapse -
Not only that, but...
by mchainmchain / November 4, 2012 4:20 AM PST

WOT (World of Trust) reports this site as a possibly dangerous site to visit.

Get WOT installed, and after that, type in hxxp:// where the "" box is, and click go.

(Note: http:// has been changed to non-clickable form to prevent other users here from visiting this site and possibly getting infected or having spyware installed.) At WOT, it is ok to use http format to check. reports the link to your file as malicious:

You may have more and deeper problems than simply uninstalling the app.

WOT add-on here:

Future visits to other websites will be graded as to safety to visit; should help to prevent this happening to you in the future.

You can check for malware on your system here:

Collapse -
uninstalling gbox app
by Kevinattkinson / November 6, 2012 2:45 PM PST

Hi you need to install the gbox app again from and then try to uninstall it again. This problem is occurring because gbox app is unable to clear all the files from your laptop. Hope this will help you in solving your problem.

Collapse -
by mosarofvai / November 12, 2012 12:26 AM PST
In reply to: uninstalling gbox app

for uninstall it, please visit or see this video from

Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Smart Home Help

Light bulbs you shouldn't buy

There are plenty of dimmable LED light bulbs, but make sure you don't buy the ones that flicker when you dial them down.