Best advice is to take apart as much as possible (battery, cover, case) and attempt to dry out. No promises, but it can't hurt. You might need to start shopping for a new one though.
My LG VX3200 phone accidentally went through the laundry machine (only the washer, not the dryer) and now it is not working. Switching batteries does not make it work. It doesn't work when plugged in to charge. If I let it just sit out to dry, is there a chance that it might work? Or is there something else I should be doing? Or should I just start shopping for a new cell phone?