2. For some, it's performance at any cost. No one can tell you if you will think it's worth it.
3. Since 500GB Hybrid drives fell to 89 bucks on Amazon I fitted my two main systems with those. Very nice step up for little money.
I would like to upgrade above mentioned laptop. Originaly it's equipped with 1TB storage (500GB hybrid4GB 7200rpm + 500GB 7200rpm).
Other important specs:
OS Win7 Professional
i7 2630QM processor
Mobile Intel® HM65 Express Chipset
I have three questions:
1. Is it possible to replace one HDD unit (500GB) with OCZ Vertex 3 SSD 2.5" 120GB SATA III in order to have one SSD 128GB unit and one HDD 500GB?
2. Will my laptop gain any performance points and is it worth the $$$ and hassle?
3. Does anyone know anything on hybrid HDD systems like the one on this laptop?
Thank you all for your input!
Cheers from Croatia!