1. Based on your message subject, "cannot enlarge . .", would you mind telling us what you have done or are doing so we understand the cannot?
2. Basically the same for your question concerning view, what happens -- if anything, when you click one of the other font sizes?
3. Find the file labeled ie.inf, right-click, and then from the context menu, select Install to repair IE.
4. The article [Q304872] states that when you try to install IE6, you may receive an error message that can occur if it has already been installed and the installation package does not contain any new customizations -- a customized versions of IE6 that was created by an Internet service provider, Internet content provider, or a corporate administrator that is installed instead of the default browser.
5. "How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows XP (Q318378)."
Computer: Dell 8250
OS: Windows xp
While using IE-6.0 to browse the internet. My web pages are only half the size of my 19? monitor screen. Under ?view? , I have tried changing my font size and cannot change them either. Could this be a problem with my IE, or possibly a problem within my computer?
Any help would be appreciated.