7 total posts
Did you chk the power requirements for that card (GPU)
against the existing PSU ?
PS...Didn't see any PSU info listed.
Vapcmd-Thanks for getting me to think about PSU -had not thought about that..
so- for the current graphics card (the ati 4350) its 350 Watts (min 300)
And the geforce i?m thinking of buying is: Minimum 450W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 24A).
thanks- im living in spain btw
So would that power supply work ok over here? Apologies if i?m asking a silly question!
Adding ...'Universal AC input 90-240V auto scans.....'
Corsair TX Series Features:
* Supports ATX12V v2.2 standard and older ATX12V 2.01 spec
* Ultra-quiet 120mm (140mm on TX750W and TX850W) double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow
* 80%+ energy efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% load condition for less heat generation and lower energy bill
* 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system
* Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage
* Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
* Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
* High quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
* Extra long cables support full tower size chassis.
* TX850W Dimension: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 6.3"(L);?
* TX750W Dimension: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 6.3"(L);
* TX650W Dimension: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.9"(L);
* MTBF: 100,000 Hours
* NVIDIA SLI?-ready certified.
Part Number Power 80 Plus Warranty
CMPSU-850TX 850 Watts Certified 5 Years
CMPSU-750TX 750 Watts Certified 5 Years
CMPSU-650TX 650 Watts Certified 5 Years