I apologize for the delay in response to this post. There is another, older thread on this forum discussing the same issue, and the majority of the posters there are running the same OS (Windows 7 64-bit):
We are currently investigating this issue and will be updating that thread when we have more information, but I have also opened a proxy ticket in our support system on your behalf, so that I can gather some more details about your particular account. You should receive an e-mail to let you know that the ticket has been submitted, and another e-mail will alert you to our response, which you may expect within one business day.
In the future, you may submit support tickets directly through our support web site by following these steps:
1. Go to http://cnet.custhelp.com
2. Click on the "E-mail Support" tab.
3. Enter the e-mail address associated with your CNET TechTracker account.
4. Fill in the "Subject" and "Details" section with a description of your query or issue.
5. From the "Category" drop-down menu, choose the "CNET TechTracker" option.
6. Click the "Continue..." button.
7. Be sure to click the "Finish Submitting Question" button if none of the suggested links in the pop-up window help resolve your issue!
CNET TechTracker Support
I am using a Windows 7 (64 bits) OS, Firefox 9 browser.
I just installed the Tech 'tracker II software on this new computer and I continue to get general scan failures. Is this the correct forum to get the tech assistance the the link referred me to?