It looks like a pretty good build, just a couple things:

1. That motherboard is not compatible with that processor. You need to get a motherboard that has an LGA 1155 socket. Try here. Also, I suggest that you get a Core i7-2600k; it's worth the upgrade.

2. Double check that your power supply has enough wattage. It probably does, but the last thing you want to have to do is to return the PSU because it didn't put out quite enough wattage/amperage. Here's a calculator to help you with that. Just fill it out and it'll tell you approximately what you need.

I can't guarantee that this build will run BF3 and such perfectly, or any game for that matter, but it will run it pretty well. I'm sitting on a GTX 470 over here and it runs BF3 at max settings pretty well, if not lag-free, so a 570 should be able to handle it just fine.

One more thing - don't skimp on the motherboard or PSU. For the motherboard, buy one that has the features you want, not just because it's cheap. For the PSU, buy name brand. Corsair is good (I'm rocking one of those as well), Raidmax, Antec - do NOT buy cheap ones like Rosewill. The last thing you need is half your parts fried due to a dud PSU. Also, if you want to cut down on case clutter, consider getting a modular power supply.

Let me know how you make out.