It's a big world so we use the pickers and then discuss what the member found. Lots of very good units should fulfill your needs today.
It's my first time writing in a computer forum, since I really don't understand much of all of this! I am an architect and I would like like to get a new laptop that I could work with, and also us it to watch movies and use skype. Could you help me??? I'll try to make a short list of what I'm looking for :
1) Budget around 700€ but wouldnt mind paying a nit more for much better quality/price.
2) Screen: 15" - 15.6" / 1280 x 800
3) To use mainly with autocad (specially 2d) and photoshop, and sometimes Revit e SketchUp. I don't make huge heavy renders, only some simple ones. I am starting to learn arcGIS so will be puting that up too. Apart from that, watching movies, skype, listening to music... I don't play games!
4) Will use it mostly at home so won't be carrying it around, nor will I nead much batery time, since most of the time it will be conected to the plug.
5) Previously I had 2 Toshibas, and people told me really bad stuff about HP... but apart from this I don't mind the brand much.
Hope someone can help me! Thank you!